Let’s start monkey pranks! These mobile animals cannot sit still and keep making figures. They stand on the head, arms, legs – try to keep up with them and build a monkey tower!
Grams? Yes of course! This arcade game will make you hear bursts of laughter in your home. The monkey tower will appeal to the youngest children (2+), slightly older siblings, mom, dad, grandma and grandpa, because at all ages you should train your brain and sense of balance.
What is the game about?
Each player receives a set of blocks with images of monkeys in three different positions: standing on their feet, on their hands, and horizontally jumping from tree to tree. The players’ task is to build a tower of monkey blocks. Depending on the variant of the game, the tower should be set up as soon as possible (variant 1 or 2) or according to the drawings presented on the cards (variant 3). In the first two variants, the participant of the game may decide to build the tower on an amateur, professional or master level. The task will be completed if the set tower lasts at least 10 seconds.
Educational and developmental values of the game
- The game influences the development of reflexes and the sense of balance
- Develops hand-eye coordination which is particularly important for the proper development of a child and learning at school
- Trains the ability to imitate what stimulates the development of the left hemisphere of the brain
- Affects the development of concentration
- It influences the strengthening of relationships in the family and in a group of peers
- It teaches patience and persistence
- It evokes positive emotions, gives a lot of joy, smile and motivation to act
Pay attention to:
- Game elements that are also blocks, so that after the game is over, children can continue to play in any way, using only their own imagination.
- Interesting game scenario that is interesting for both toddlers and adults
- The game has three variants of the game, which makes the fun more attractive
- Workmanship – high-quality material, no sharp edges, product durability
- The game includes stickers for self-sticking and colorful cards with tasks
What’s in the kit?
16 1-pin blocks
A deck of 15 cards with tasks – patterns to be arranged
A set of stickers for self-wrapping game elements
Age of players: 2+
Number of players: 2-3
Game time: 15-20 minutes
Be prepared for great fun that will involve the whole family!
The fun never ends with the Play & Fun series of games!