Polish manufacturer of toys for children. We have been giving children joy for 30 years. Check out our full offer and find out where you can buy our toys.
Send a message
Send us an e-mail and we will contact you soon.
DEPARTMENTS IN POLAND
ul. Rekreacyjna 6
Tel: +48 605 238 224
Tel: +48 601 554 853
Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data is a company under the name “Wader-Woźniak”.
You can contact us in the following way:
a) by post: 42-530 Dąbrowa Górnicza, Rudna str. 30
b) by phone: + 48 32/264 60 40
c) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives and processing base
We will process your personal data in relation to:
- the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b);
- with the fulfillment of the legal obligation of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (c);
- with the implementation of objectives resulting from legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f).
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of your personal data may be entities acting as intermediaries in the contractual obligations performed by the Administrator, eg IT service provider, hosting, accountants, courier or law firms.
The period of data storage
We will store your personal data until the moment of accomplishing the task to which personal data have been collected and then, as regards archival materials, for a period resulting from legal provisions.
Rights of data subjects
According to RODO, you are entitled to:
- the right to access and receive copies of your data;
- the right to rectify (correct) your data;
- the right to delete personal data in a situation where data processing does not take place in order to fulfill an obligation resulting from a legal provision or in the exercise of public authority;
- the right to limit the processing of data;
- the right to object to data processing;
- the right to file a complaint to the President of RODO (at the address of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki str. 2, 00 – 193 Warsaw)