A set of blocks in classic colors. The blocks are distinguished by a very easy assembly system and size ideally suited to the hands of the youngest children. By creating initially simple, and with time more and more complex buildings, children try to reproduce the known world while playing. The variety of forms makes it possible to create various buildings, vehicles and characters from blocks, developing the child’s imagination and creative thinking.
While playing with Middle Blocks, the toddler exercises the dexterity of his hands, precision of grip, eye-hand coordination and concentration of attention. counting, recognizing colors and shapes, spatial relations – above, below, right, left, next to them, shaping small – large concepts. Building blocks together with parents or other children develops communication skills and teaches how to share and interact. The product is made in Poland from certified, safe and durable materials.
- the set includes 240 multicolored blocks
- simple assembly system
- fitted size and safe for the youngest
- blocks made of very durable, non-toxic and safe materials
- a perfect set for playing alone and in a group
- Playing with Middle Blocks by Wader stimulates the child’s imagination and creative thinking, develops manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination and spatial imagination, exercises concentration, supports communication skills and social development – teaches how to function in a group and helps in learning to count, recognize colors and shapes, spatial relations
- intended for children 1+