Middle Blocks Super Big is a set of blocks in a box with interesting colors and graphics (stickers depicting numbers, letters, characters, fruits, vegetables, animals from African savannah and others) that will arouse the interest of every child. The Super Big set also includes stickers with mastes motifs, which children add on the blocks themselves and which make the fun more attractive. They are also distinguished by a very easy assembly system and size ideally suited to the hands of the youngest children. By creating initially simple, and with time more and more complex buildings, our child tries to imitate the world he has learned. The variety of forms enables the creation of various buildings, vehicles and characters from blocks, developing the child’s imagination and creative thinking. While playing with Middle Blocks, the toddler practices dexterity of hands, grip precision, eye-hand coordination and concentration of attention. counting, recognizing colors and shapes, spatial relations – above, below, right, left, next, shaping small – large concepts. Building blocks together with parents or other children develops communication skills and teaches how to share and interact. The product is made in Poland from certified, safe and durable materials.
- the set contains 140 colorful blocks with attractive graphics (numbers, letters, characters, fruits, vegetables, motifs from African savanna, towns and others)
- simple assembly system
- size adapted and safe for the youngest
- blocks made of very durable, non-toxic, safe materials
- set perfect for playing alone and in a group
- playing with Wader Middle Blocks Super Big blocks stimulates the child’s imagination and creative thinking, develops manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination and spatial imagination, trains concentration, supports communication skills and social development – teaches group functioning and helps in counting learning, recognizing colors and shapes, spatial relations
- intended for children 1+